I’m going with Prompt #1.
10 Reasons why you’re better off without him….or her….or it.
- You don’t love me the way that I love you.
- You’re empty inside.
- The good moments we spend together are fleeting at best.
- You look good on the outside, but looks are deceiving.
- You take more than you give.
- You’re never around. You think once a year you can sweep me off my feet, but I require more than that.
- I can’t afford you! Good grief, you burn through my money in the blink of an eye.
- After we’re together, I feel bad about myself.
- You don’t care about making me feel bad, either. You just sit there and mock me, relentlessly.
- You’re not loyal. You cozy up with women all over the place and I’m supposed to just take it.
Wow. I was planning on writing about someone something else entirely, but when I got going something else entirely just poured out. I’m guessing some of you can relate.
Die, Girl Scout Cookies.
I need you dead and gone.
I literally ate 3 thin mints while on the treadmill today.
My judgement has been compromised.
And I am ‘supposedly’ training for a half-marathon and participating in not one, but two fitness challenges as well.
Not. Looking. Good.
But my frozen Samoas only come around once a year, so how can I say no to that?
Clearly, I cannot.
And this, my friends, is the tale of why I will never again wear a 2-piece bathing suit. Because I have the willpower of a…dang. What’s the rest of that sentence? A person with no willpower?
I’ll have to have a cookie while I think about that for a minute.